SU Universal Macros : PUBG, CS, Apex Legends, Rust, Rainbow Six Siege
SU is a program with macros for many popular games, such as PUBG (PUBG Lite and PUBG Mobile on PC), CS:GO, Apex Legends, Rust, Rainbow Six Siege and others, as well as a development environment for custom macros.
The program works with any types of mice and keyboards!
In other words, SU is a program that automates many routine user actions through simulating input devices (keyboard and mouse) in various computer games and programs without embedded to their process, which gives an absolute advantage in the accuracy, speed and safety of these actions.
Tweets by macros_su
- Works with any types of mice and keyboards
- Is not embedding in processes and is a safe and independent control environment for input devices
- Works with any running games and programs, in the form of a random process and minimized mode
- Has a centralized repository of presets that can be downloaded in the program
- Has a simple system for setting up presets with their descriptions
- Has its own programming language of presets with nonlinear macros
- Has a record custom macro function in real time
- Has GUI support on top of all windows
- Has sound effects support
- Has a built-in output log
- Has a built-in help and news information
- Has an automatic update system
- Has a simple activation system that does not require registration
[FEATURES FOR DEVELOPERS]
For presets programming you can use:
- Arithmetic calculations
- Random number generator
- Conditional jumps
- Direct and deferred macro calls
- Recursions and cycles
- Interrupt commands
- Import presets
For convenience, SU uses presets.
Preset is a file containing the program code of macros with their settings and description. The program automatically recognizes preset files and displays all the necessary information in the «Main» tab, where you can assign controls and available variables
The program code of the preset is available in the «Code» tab.
Unlike simple macros (linear command sets), macros SU can have a non-linear operating principle and depending on different conditions they can be executed in different ways, thereby increasing efficiency and flexibility of program functionality
Detailed background information and news of updates is available in the «Help» tab
[EXAMPLES OF USING THE PROGRAM]
On the YouTube channel [MACROS_SU] you can find a lot of demo videos of using the program like this:
The program database includes presets for many popular games, such as PUBG (PUBG Lite and PUBG Mobile on PC), CS:GO, Apex Legends, Rust, Rainbow Six Siege, etc...
The list of presets is presented in the playlist [PRESETS]
After launch, the program will offer to enter an activation key, which can be received by email immediately after purchasing it.
(activation key is binded to the computer from which it was entered)
After activating the program, all game presets will be available
(there is a discount system for regular customers)